Job Title: Tax Associate
Job Summary: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and an 9-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting rock stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Successful candidates should have the following:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience, including internships
• Bachelor’s degree (or pending graduation), in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Minimum GPA of 3.2 is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word and Pro-FX
• Excellent research skills
• Commutable distance to Century City office
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
• Prepare income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and estate and trusts
• Support complex tax preparation, tax research, and assist in research and analysis
• Exposure to a wide range of challenges such as: entity taxation, real estate and international matters
Something that should be noted: we offer paid overtime, market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).