About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and an 9-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Department: Business Management
Successful candidates should have the following:
• 2+ years of experience, entertainment or business management preferred
• Ability to prepare working trial balance and year-end adjusting entries
• Excellent research and writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word and Pro-FX
• Commutable distance to Century City office
• Preparing and Reviewing Individual and Entity Tax Returns
• Preparing quarterly and year-end projections
• Performing basic Tax research with written conclusions
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).