Job Title: Litigation Manager
Department: Family Litigation
About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Successful candidates should have the following:
• 5-10+ years in public accounting, with experience in family law litigation support
• Manage, train and develop a team
• Licensed California CPA
• Expert computer skills required in Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Reasonable commuting distance to the San Francisco office.
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
• Analysis revolving around all Forensic Accounting and Family Litigation matters
• Tracing of assets
• Exposure to Business Valuations
• Real Estate Apportionment
• Gross Income available for support
• Retirement Plan Allocations
• Preparing Declarations
• Post-separation accounting and reimbursement analyses
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).