Job Title: Junior Account Manager/Full-charge Bookkeeper
Department: Business Management
Job Summary: Gursey | Schneider LLP is an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms and a 2018 recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 100 Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Successful candidates should have the following:
• Experience in a Business Management firm or Public Accounting field;
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field) or similar certifications preferred;
• Computer literate, with a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook;
• Ability to handle confidential information and interactions with the highest level of security and tact;
• Datafaction and Imagining experience highly desirable;
• Commutable distance to Century City office.
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
• A/P Processing
• Credit Card coding
• Account research to resolve billing discrepancies
• Month/Year end Reporting
• Year end processing/1099 prep
• Strong knowledge of debit/credit double entry system
• Bank runs and deposits
• Delivery of packages
• Additional misc. mailroom duties as assigned
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Post-4/15 celebrations, CPA Designation Cupcake events, etc.).