About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms and a 2018 recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 100 Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Department: Business Management
• Assist Partner and senior-staff in all administrative functions including, but not limited to:
o Managing Partner’s desk, expenses, email, and calendar;
o Managing and coordinating with senior-staff calendars;
o Digitizing documents;
o Document duplication;
o Database copying;
o Light phone usage.
• Other projects assigned may include:
o Preparing and optimizing spreadsheets;
o Supporting Account Managers with client matters;
o General office upkeep and inventory management;
o Personal appointments as needed;
o Assisting mailroom associate with daily/weekly bank runs and electronic deposits
Successful candidates should have the following:
• Administrative experience in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Strong handle on coordinating between multiple offices to better serve the Partner and her clients
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative; a proactive attitude.
• Detail oriented; proven ability to prioritize work.
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).