About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms and a 2018 recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 100 Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Digital Client Coordinator
Job Summary: We are a cloud based accounting practice that leverages technology to remove the man hours out of bookkeeping. Our services are focused on technology conversions and value-added services (i.e. budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling). We pride ourselves in being be part of the 3% of accounting firms that have fully moved to the cloud. We are the future of accounting!
As a Digital Client Coordinator, you will be in charge of onboarding clients’ accounting data on our cloud platforms. You will have direct client contact, the ability to streamline our processes, and will also assist with training new staff.
• Drive the onboarding process and improve processes
• Test drive new technology and implementation
• Collect and organize client documents; Follow-up accordingly to ensure a timely completion.
• Convert and set up clients’ data on new technology platforms
• Manage internal workflow (setting up clients in our admin systems)
• Assist in the managing and training of AP Specialists.
Successful candidates should have the following:
• 2-4 years’ professional experience with an accounting background.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
• Highly skilled in managing multiple projects; Proactive mindset.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Strong communication abilities (written and oral); Good at explaining details and processes to others.
• Quick learner.
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).