About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and an 9-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Data Management Staff
• Identifying, sorting and categorizing financial, legal, corporate, real estate, and other document types for separation, importing, and metadata entry.
• Digital document manipulation (i.e. moving digital document images within an electronic document image database).
• Problem-solving for encrypted or damaged files, including finding solutions for encrypted PDFs and Excel files.
• Assessing and organizing large quantities of unorganized digital files.
• Effectively copy and modify data to suit professional staff needs.
• Preserving original data on servers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have an eye for detail and ability to multitask.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Strong proactive work ethic, strong follow through, punctuality.
• Forward-thinking attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
• Familiarity with
o Financial institution processes, including documentation and records.
o Tax documents, including individual and corporate tax filings.
o Digital repository experience, including database routing and metadata fields of entry.
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Post-4/15 celebrations, CPA Designation Cupcake events, etc.).