About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and an 9-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Business Management Tax Manager
Department: Business Management
Location: Century City
Job Summary: This is a unique opportunity to do a mix of tax (60%) and business management (40%) work. This role would be ideal for a tax professional looking to grow their skillsets as a personal CFO, working for high net worth and celebrity clientele. With the requisite tax knowledge and skill set, we can teach the business management side.
Tax duties and responsibilities include:
• Prepare and review business and individual income tax returns.
• Prepare and review tax projections and quarterly estimates.
• Prepare and review client meeting packages.
• Prepare closeouts for loan out corporations and analyze payroll withholding requirements for state and federal.
• Review and correct financial statements. Correspond with government agencies relating to client tax notifications.
Business Management duties and responsibilities include:
• Financial reporting functions including monthly cash flows, contract analysis and supervision of all functions relative to cash receipts and disbursements.
• Assists in the preparation of meeting packages and attends client meetings regarding financial projections, financial investments, contracts, insurance analysis and other matters as directed by the Management Team.
• Monthly cash flows, contract analysis and supervision of all functions relative to cash receipts and disbursements.
• Minimum of 4-6+ years of tax experience within public accounting
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent
• Business Management experience preferred
Something that should be noted: we offer paid overtime, market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).