About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms and a 2018 recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 100 Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Floating
Department: Family Litigation
Job Summary: This position supports our Litigation department and Executive Assistants with various matters including scheduling, making case files, mailing important documents, filling in for reception, etc.. The ideal candidate is looking for a growth opportunity and to pursue a career in accounting.
• Fill in for Litigation Executive Assistants when they are out of the office.
• Help staff with sending documents, making copies, ordering lunch for meetings/staff.
• Assist with setting up cases, making files, and general administration work.
• Fill in for reception.
• Various other projects as assigned.
Successful candidate should have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field.
• Interest in pursuing a career in accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Great personality, willing to help, no matter the task.
• Strong attention to detail, great follow up, and takes initiative.
• Extremely well-organized and self-motivated.
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).