About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 9-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting rock stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Department: Tax and Accounting
Successful candidates should have the following:
• 4-6+ years of accounting experience; Must have experience in a supervisory role.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field) or similar certifications preferred.
• Proficient in Datafaction and Quickbooks; Xero is a plus.
• Commutable distance to Century City office.
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
• Review monthly financials for clients
• Monthly and quarterly payroll tax reports and filings
• Manage daily business functions for multiple clients including paying bills and resolving any discrepancies
• Month/Year end Reporting
• Year end processing/1099 prep
Something that should be noted: we offer paid overtime, market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).