Job Title: Accounting Associate/Bookkeeper
Job Summary: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Successful candidates should have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 1-3 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
• Strong skills in MS Excel, Word, and Quickbooks
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with internal/external clients
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
• Process bills, invoices, and other miscellaneous client matters
• Assist with month-end close: bank reconciliation, journal entries, preparation of supporting schedules
• Assist with preparation of financial statements and client deliverables
• Handle ad hoc client requests and projects
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).