About us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting professionals and our talented people consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem-solving.
Job Title: Audit Intern
Description: Audit Internship for the Spring and/or Summer of 2024
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Minimum overall and accounting GPAs of 3.2.
- Interest in understanding audit issues.
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- Learns compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assists with audit work papers by documenting audit test's findings and conclusions.
- Performs accounting research and tests analytical procedures on financial data.
- Helps with identifying audit issues and proposes strategies to resolve them.
- Works with other members of a team on a variety of engagements.
The annual salary target for this job in this market is $20-$30 per hour. The specific compensation for this role will be determined based on the market demand, education, experience, and skill set of the individual selected for this position.