About us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting professionals and our talented people consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem-solving.
Description: Tax Internship for Winter and/or Summer of 2024
Job Title: Tax Intern
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- Support complex tax preparation and tax research
- Assist in research and analysis
- Exposure to a wide range of challenges, such as HNW, partnership, entity taxation, real estate, and international matters
The annual salary target for this position in this market is $25-$30 per hour. The specific compensation for this role will be determined based on the market demand, education, experience, and skill set of the individual selected for this position.