About us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting professionals, and our talented people consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem-solving.
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Litigation
Department: Family Litigation
Location: Century City
Successful candidates should have the following:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced professional services work environment (Accounting or Law firm experience highly desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and operational support for the Litigation Partner in all administrative functions including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling court appearances, depositions, arbitrations, mediations, client meetings, and conference calls
- Managing the partner’s email; arranging business itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements; processing travel reimbursements, maintaining calendar, and due dates as required
- Maintains legal files (both paper & electronic), organizes, files, and digitizes documents in a designated order.
- Updating case information, scans, and organizing legal files
- Managing document deliveries and tracking final executed documentation
- Collaborating with Administrative Support Coordinators, Paralegals, and other support team members where applicable
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed; including preparing spreadsheets, general office upkeep, inventory management, and scheduling/organizing personal appointments as needed
Benefits: G|S offers market-leading benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing plan, parental leave, 401K, and overtime pay. We also offer many fun intangible perks such as our annual ski/camping trip, black-tie holiday party, quarterly departmental mixers (travel stipend included), and paid continuing education.
The annual salary target for this job in this market is $70,000-$95,000. The specific compensation for this role will be determined based on the market demand, education, experience, and skill set of the individual selected for this position.
The compensation above is not representative of an employee’s total compensation. In addition to income, the following benefits are available: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement savings, life and disability insurance, profit sharing and 401(k) match, certification incentives, education assistance, referral program, and more