About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting rock stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem-solving.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Department: Business Management
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Experience in a Business Management firm or Public Accounting field;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field) or similar certifications preferred;
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook;
- Ability to handle confidential information and interactions with the highest level of security and tact;
- AgilLink, Datafaction, and/or Imagining experience is highly desirable
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- Managing daily business functions for multiple clients
- Advise clients on cash flow forecasting, business planning, etc.
- A/P Processing
- Credit Card coding
- Account research to resolve billing discrepancies
- Month/Year-end Reporting
- Year-end processing/1099 prep
- Strong knowledge of debit/credit double entry system
- Preparation of income tax returns
Something that should be noted: we offer paid overtime, market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).