Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting rock stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Job Summary: At Gursey Schneider, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter is the first impression for our Firm and responsible for generating interest with top talent in a challenging industry. With the primary responsibility for identifying and attracting all new potential talent, the talent acquisition individual will play a crucial role in fueling the firm’s growth. Talent Acquisition is tasked with partnering with our management (partners) to ensure fulfillment of needs due to both growth and turnover. This opportunity includes responsibility over the entire Recruiting process, from creating postings all the way through offer negotiation and closing, to partnering with Human Resources and the professional departments to ensure an optimal user experience through Onboarding. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have experience hiring across both active and passive channels. If you want to take part in a rewarding journey and if you want your work to make an impact, this is the opportunity for you.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Experience recruiting Public Accounting professionals
- 2+ years proven success from a Big 4, large regional or national CPA or Consulting firm a plus
- Human Resource Certifications (SHRM-CP/SCP, PHR/SPHR, PRC, etc.) highly desirable
- Highly level of familiarity with a variety of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- Collaborate with Principals to develop hiring plans. Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Oversight of all administrative aspects of the role including updating postings, scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, running background checks, etc.
- Network through social media, industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Develop and support advertising programs in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Use traditional and non-traditional sources to identify and attract quality candidates, such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
- Manage internal transfer processes including screening, coordination of interviews, offer letters, etc.
- Maintain relationships with partners and managers to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Manage candidate activity in the applicant tracking system Drive offer process including negotiations, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Create employment branding content for social media and referral programs.