About us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 accounting professionals, and our talented people consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem-solving.
Job Title: Tax Staff Associate (Remote)
Successful candidates should have the following:
- 1-2 years of experience, internships allowed
- Bachelor's degree (or pending graduation), in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA preferred/ in-progress
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word, and Pro-FX
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and estate and trusts
- Support complex tax preparation, and tax research, and assist in research and analysis
- Exposure to a wide range of challenges such as entity taxation, real estate, and international matters
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly socials, annual ski/camping trips, annual black-tie optional holiday party, catered breakfast, etc.).