Job Title: Executive Assistant
Department: Family Litigation
Job Summary: Gursey | Schneider LLP is a 10-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Recent experience as an Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced work environment (Accounting or Law firm experience highly desirable, but not required).
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to multi-task.
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
- Assisting Partners and Professional Staff in all administrative functions including, but not limited to:
- Managing Partner’s desk, email, and calendar;
- Digitizing documents;
- Document duplication;
- Database copying;
- Light phone usage.
- Other projects assigned may include:
- Preparing spreadsheets;
- General office upkeep and inventory management;
- Personal Appointments as needed.
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).